Banking on the go just got even easier with Zenith Bank's mobile banking app. Get access to your accounts 24 hours a day from wherever you are, transfer funds, pay bills and experience the freedom of banking on your terms.
1. Do I need to have an account with Zenith Bank before I can use the App? Yes, you will need an account to enjoy this app by simply downloading the Zenith Mobile App from your mobile app store then select “Open an Account”.
2. Will the new App phase away the old app? Yes. We advise customers to visit their app store to update the app or turn on automatic update from your appstore settings on your mobile device.
3. Will the new Zenith Bank App work on my phone? The new app works on phones operating on IOS and Android version X.X and above.
4. How can customers onboard on the new App? After update/download, simply register with your account details using any of the enrollment options.
5. What is “Transaction PIN”? This is your 4-digit transaction authorization PIN. You are required to create this PIN during registration process.
6. What is “Passcode”? This is your 6-digit login code. You are required to create your Passcode during the registration process. Please note that the numbers on the dial pad will be scrambled for subsequent log-in.
7. What happens if I forget my log-in credentials (Passcode)? If you have forgotten your Login passcode, simply click on “Forgot passcode” option on the login page and follow the prompts.
8. What is the transaction limit on the Zenith Bank App?
Mode Of Registration
Hardware Token or E-Token
9. How can customers request for a token? Get a hardware token from our branch nearest to you, or download the e-token app from your mobile app store.
10. Can I use my existing hard or soft token? Yes, you can use your existing hard or e-token can be used to authenticate transactions on the app.
11. What is the interbank (other banks) transfer fee? N10 fee charge for transfers below N5, 000. - N25 fee charge for transfers between N5, 001 and N50, 000. - N50 fee charge for transfers above N50, 000.
12. What is the fee for bills payment? The fee for bills payment is a maximum of N100 depending on the biller.
13. How do I view all my accounts on my dashboard? On the Homepage, you can view all your accounts by simply swiping through the displayed accounts until you see the “View All Accounts” tile.
14. How do I Hide/Show my account to be displayed on the dashboard? On the Homepage, you can choose to hide or show one or more of your accounts by simply clicking on the Settings icon on the “Total Balance” dashboard and click on the toggle button to hide/show your Account of choice OR Select the “View All Accounts” tile, then click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the page and click on the toggle button to hide/show your Account of choice.
15. How do I refresh my app? On the Homepage, simply swipe downwards on your screen to refresh the app.