The Zenith International Money Transfer Direct to Account Service
You can receive foreign currency transfers from abroad using your Zenith Bank Domiciliary & Naira account details. Visit any of our dedicated remittance branches across the nation for your remittance transactions and enquiries.
1. What is International Money Transfers? International money Transfers is a platform designed for Nigerians who do not reside in the country to have access to a wide range of Money transfers Operators
2. Who is eligible for this service? Non-Account holder and Account holders.
3. What electronic channels and services are available for transfers Customers? The following channels are available to our customers:
a)Cash Pick Up: Customers can walk into any of our locations and pick up cash across the counter.
b)Direct to Account: Funds can be sent directly into your Domiciliary account.
4. Who do I contact for complaints? You can contact our Money Transfer Department via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call 012784236, 012784124, 012783 068
5. Why did the operator say my reference number is invalid? Contact your Sender to investigate with International Money Transfer Operators.
6. Why is the rate of conversion for transactions different from the CBN/parallel market rate? Zenith Bank does not determine the rate of conversion for the transactions. The rates are automated on the software and are not customized for manipulation by the Bank.
7. Can I collect my transfers on weekends? Zenith Bank has over 350 dedicated centers spread across the country that offer Money Transfer services every day except weekends and public holidays from the hours of 8am – 4pm.
8. What do I do if my transfer has been locked to a Zenith Bank location? Contact your Sender to effect its release with the Agent partner from the sending country.
9. Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment? The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.
10. Can I receive funds as a company or to a company? You cannot receive funds as a company. The CBN policy states that the inbound service is strictly on “a person to person basis”. No business transactions are allowed.
11. I used my Naira account details to receive funds. Go to any of our branches and request for customer service to use your naira account to check for your accounts.
Western Union money transfer is an electronic funds transfer service that enables people send & receive money from over 250 countries and Western Union Agent locations around the World and receive them in over 370 Zenith Bank branches nation-wide.
Requirements for Cash Pick up
The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Acceptable means of identification
The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
Sender’s name and country (city to be included for transfers coming from the US and Mexico)
With Zenith’s MoneyGram services, you are assured of receiving your money from Monday through Friday nationwide and from selected locations. The product is uniquely designed to allow both customers and non-customers of Zenith Bank receive funds.
Beneficiaries can receive MoneyGram at any of our branches nationwide by providing the following:
Zenith Bank Plc is in partnership with World Remit (a global money transfer and payment company) with network spanning over 58 countries and 125 destinations. The company offers an online money transfer service that provides international remittance services to expatriates and migrant workers. Your loved ones can send you money online and you can receive directly to your bank account.
Worldremit offers a value added payment service (Business to Business B2B, Business to Person B2P and Person to Person P2P) to beneficiaries in Nigeria.
flutterwave wasfounded in Nigeria and based in San Francisco. It has become one of the fastest-growing payments companies in the world. Flutterwave takes security seriously and ensure that every payment received is 100% secure, even exceeding industry standard.
Boss Revolution Allows individuals living in the USA to send funds to family, friends, and associates in Nigeria. Funds can be received directly into your Zenith Bank USD account or as cash pick-up at any of our over 374 branches nation-wide.
Zenith Bank Partners with Cashpot to remit money to customer Dollar account directly. We understand that good number of Nigerians have strong ties with their loved ones at home and in diaspora. Receiving money made easy and convenient for our customers.
Sendwave allows individuals to receive funds from over 80 countries across the globe. Funds can be received either as cash pick-up or directly into beneficiary’s account presenting your bank details. Funds can be received across over Zenith Bank branches nationwide.
FUNTECH payment solution offers technology for real-time bank account transfers, bill payments, mobile top-ups, ATM cardless payments, Mobile money transfers and pay-outs at our bank branches and your agents.
Thunes offers the convenience of receiving money directly into your Zenith Bank accounts instantly.This service is a convenient payment service available to Beneficiaries in Nigeria as Cash Pick Up or Account Deposit Remittances.
Zenith Bank Plc has partnered with Thunes to offer a value added payment service (Business to Business B2B, Business to Person B2P and Person to Person P2P) to beneficiaries in Nigeria.