Personal Internet Banking
We have made it easier for you to request cheque books, transfer funds between your accounts, pay utility bills and lots more. What are you waiting for, download the form and submit at any of our branches nationwide.
Corporate Internet Banking
You can carry out secure internet banking transactions and e-payments of all kinds, monitor trade transactions and administer payroll. You can easily make payments to customers with accounts anywhere in the world, confirm cheques, stop cheques, issue drafts and pay import duty amongst other functions.
- Convenient – banking can be performed from the home or office.
- Available 24 hours a day, thus extending banking hours.
- Notification of transactions via SMS and email. Prompt status update which keeps customers informed.
- Easy account management saving both time and energy.
- View real-time account balances.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within and outside the bank.
- Download and print account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format.
- Order for cheque books and bank drafts.
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
- Pay bills such as DSTV and setup standing orders.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and print the Application form – PDF Document.
- Complete the form with your details.
- Submit the form to any of our branches nearest to you.
After submission, and within 24 hours (at most 48 hours), a sealed pack containing your logon details (Customer Account Number and Password) will be sent to you through your relationship officer. If you want to collect the pouch yourself, please go to the branch where you submitted the form.
For more Information on Internet Banking, please contact your relationship officer or Zenith Direct with these numbers: 234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK or email us at email@example.com
On successful application and after getting your logon details, as well as the basic requirements outlined below, visit our website (www.zenithbank.com) and click on Internet Banking.
You need to have these basics:
- A personal Computer that has Internet access.
- A web browser.
Our Security Features
At Zenith Bank we know that issues like security, protection from fraud and personal privacy mean as much to you as it does to us. With that in mind, our advanced security measures with a
Online certificates are issued by trusted third party company (e.g. Entrust) and let users know that a site is genuine and secure. On our Internet Banking, this is indicated by the padlock symbol at the bottom of your browser screen.
In addition to using encryption, we also have firewall protection software and devices that
At Zenith Bank, we view ourselves as your financial partner, that is why we are willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have complete confidence and peace of mind in your Internet Banking experience with us. In generalNever respond to an email that asks for your login or personal security details.
- Never respond to an email that asks for your login or personal security details.
- Keep your customer access code,
usernameand password confidential.
- Log off your account when leaving your computer. Just click log off at the top of every page when you are logged in and finished with your Internet Banking session. We have also tried to help in this regard by setting our Internet Banking service to automatically log you out in 10minutes if you haven’t used it.
- Report any
unauthorisedactivity immediately. Be sure to review your account activity or transaction history and report to us if there is any irregularity. firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 234-1-4818343 or 234-1-2703184
Protection from Internet Fraudsters
Internet fraudsters purporting to be Zenith Bank staff have been sending scam emails to the public telling them about a huge US dollar deposits in their account. Please ignore such email. In response to this, we have a “Scam Alert” link on our website alerting the public about this.
Please be informed that www.zenithbank.com remains the only authentic and genuine website of Zenith International Bank Limited whose registered head office is at Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
However, we have uncovered several fictitious websites of some unscrupulous persons sending emails, letters and telephone calls to unsuspecting members of the public by impersonating Directors or staff of the Bank and claiming:
- To have access to huge US dollar deposits in the Bank held in the names of deceased persons
- Huge US Dollar contract sums due for payment Consequently, we expressly dissociate the Bank from any transaction entered into on the strength of such scam
mails/correspondence or any other representation made via any of the fictitious websites/e-mail addresses. Also, be informed that our transactions on the internet are all in Nigerian legal tender i.e. NAIRA and not in other foreign currencies, such as Pounds Sterling, Dollars, etc. Please note that we do not initiate and/or conclude our banking transactions on the web.
The Bank will not be liable for any loss incurred by any person who deals with the imposters contrary to its advice.
In the event that you receive this kind of solicitation
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
- Funds Transfer within and outside Nigeria: Transfer money from your corporate account to any beneficiary’s account worldwide.
- Payroll Administration: Pay staff salaries electronically.
- Accounts Activities Monitoring/Reporting: View transaction logs, daily activities, download transactions.
- Track Trade Finance Transactions: Monitor status of Letters of Credit, Payments, Confirmation and Establishments, Form M and Bills for Collection.
- Multi-Bank Account Viewing/Reporting.
- Import Duty Payment: Make import duty payment and print receipt at your convenience.
- Online Cheque confirmation.
- Worldwide notification via Email and SMS.
- Real Time Viewing.
- Direct Integration: Capable of complete integration with accounting systems for even less human input.
- Advanced Document Management – Allows upload of all manner of documents such that they may be viewed at the click of a button.
- Draft Issuance: Initiate draft requests from your office.
- Audit Trail: Complete monitoring of all activities on the platform.
Contact us today
Email: email@example.com, call 234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK or visit the Zenith Bank branch closest to you.