Customers of many banks and other financial institutions, including Zenith Bank have been receiving e-mails that appear to come from their own bank.
These e-mails are completely random and are not from Zenith Bank. They are fraudulent attempts to obtain personal banking details.
Please, do not respond to them.
At Zenith Bank we will never ask our customers for any personal information by e-mail or refer them to any url that did not emanate from Zenith Bank.
If you think you have received a fraudulent email referring you to such a url, before deleting it, please attach it to a new email and send it to email@example.com
To protect yourself from these scam emails, always observe the following safety tips:
1. NEVER divulge your full Internet banking Accesscode, Username and Password or your ATM PIN.
2. NEVER respond to an e-mail that asks for your confidential or personal security information.
3. ALWAYS verify the url where you are entering your login details.
Our authentic internet banking url is:
4. Install and maintain anti-virus software.
5. Install and activate a Personal Firewall.
6. Keep your computer software up to date.
If you think you may have responded to a phishing email with your Internet Banking logon details, please call us immediately on 234-1-2784000, 2781594, 2781595.