IMPORTANT SECURITY MESSAGE
Please protect yourself online by following these simple steps:
1. NEVER divulge your full Internet banking accesscode, username and password or your ATM pin.
2. NEVER respond to an e-mail that asks for your confidential or personal security information
3. ALWAYS verify the url where you are entering your login details. Our authentic internet banking url is: https://ibank.zenithbank.com/internetbanking/
4. Install and maintain anti-virus software
5. Install and activate a Personal Firewall
6. Keep your computer software up to date.
Customers of many banks and other financial institutions, including Zenith Bank have been receiving e-mails that appear to come from their own bank. These emails are examples of a common type of email fraud known as 'phishing'. These e-mails are completely random and are not from Zenith Bank. They are fraudulent attempts to obtain personal details. Please, do not respond to them
At Zenith Bank we will never ask our customers for any personal information by e-mail or refer them to any url that did not emanate from Zenith. If you think you have received a fraudulent email referring you to such a url, before deleting it, please attach it to a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you may have responded to a phishing email with your Internet Banking logon details, please call us immediately on 234-1-2784000, 2781594, 2781595.
Visit our http://www.zenithbank.com/ibanksecurity.cfm for further advice on handling e-mails and other security issues such as viruses, firewalls, spyware and Trojans.
Zenith Bank Plc